there goes the neighborhood

Image | This entry was posted in in the neighborhood. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to there goes the neighborhood

1. Scott says:

I recognize which house this is…but I think I’m missing something.

2. Scott says:

I recognize which house this is…but I think I’m missing something. Is it a new roof?

3. Why? Why do people do things like this? I wonder if they really think it looks good! It reminds me of the house on Haworth that was painted canary yellow. Yuck yuck yuck.

4. Amy P says:

oh! I always thought this house had the coolest flowers in front of it. Now I know why homeowners associations exist!

A house like this screams for lawn ornaments. A small faux bridge?
    Cement squirrel? No…a wishing well! But whatever they get should be painted the same beautiful shade of blue!

How unfortunate.

7. Leane says:

Here comes Pollyanna. Isn’t aqua one of the new hip colors? OK I admit my house is white. After great insistence and about 20 years, Raelynn talked Bart into changing the aqua/real turquoise shutters and awning to forest green. Now people can’t find us as easily. Maybe it will grow on you. Pink and yellow flowers around it would give the home a primary tint color scheme. Maybe a future artist lives there. 😉

8. Rachel says:

I’ve been inside this house. Believe me the outside looks WONDERFUL!