this week in pictures

photo by John/Erin Macy

photo by John/Erin Macy

photo by John/Erin Macy

photo by John/Erin Macy

We’re a little bit gaga over grandson Oscar. You might already have noticed.

6 Responses to this week in pictures

1. Jenn P. says:

You are an AMAZING photographer, Sherry. And you have a beautiful, beautiful family. Thanks once again for sharing with us. (I still wasn’t 100% sure which Macys were yours, so thanks for clearing that up for me, too. 🙂

2. Sherry says:

Oops. I’m usually the photographer for this blog, but in this case I share credit with John and Erin Macy, who are gearing up to open Macy Photography. I went back and added credit to their pics.

3. Paula says:

Love the photos! Rachel reminds me so much of her mom – she’s probably about the same age now as when I first met MR. And OK is a cutie! I also really like the continuity of seeing his cute face with Twin Rocks in the background. How many generations of Macys have had their photo taken with that view? Just seems so RIGHT in some historical way. Thanks for sharing!

4. Sandra Fish says:

It was so great to see pictures of Rachel and her family. I haven’t seen her in such a long time. Thanks for sharing!!!

5. Sandra Fish says:

Yes, it’s great to see the rest of you also 🙂

6. Cindy says:

Oh my what a beautiful family, and darling, handsome grandson.

Wonderful!!!!!