meeting oscar

We were blessed with good flights today, first to San Francisco and finally to Philadelphia. Of course we were eager to see Rachel and John—it’s been a long time! But the star of the day was Oscar Kedric Williams (born February 7). Here’s Mauri meeting his newest grandson.

Looks like this relationship is off to a great start.

16 Responses to meeting oscar

1. Bethany says:

I’m so glad you made it safely to meet this precious small person. These delightful pictures are sure to join the ranks of the treasured. Have a great time!

2. Janet Marie says:

Looks like Oscar likes his Grandpa…such a little cutie! Enjoy your time and safe travels back home.

3. gregg Koskela says:

I absolutely love that second shot! Glad you’re there safely and hope you really enjoy yourselves.

4. Cherice says:

Welcome to our coast! Enjoy Quaker-town…oh yeah, and the baby. =) That is an amazingly cute picture of Mauri and Oscar smiling at each other!!! He’s lucky to get a smile from one that little…that’s a good sign!

5. Michelle says:

That second picture depicts perfect peace to me. Beautiful. Love you both. Enjoy the sweet blessing of family.

6. Love the Grandpa and Oscar pic! Pretty fun!

7. Cindy says:

What a beautiful little guy. You can tell he loves his Grandpa. I think I see a button off Grandpas shirt. He is busting with pride.

Blessing to you both as do your grandparent thing.

Cindy

8. David Sherwood says:

Delightful pictures, especially the second one. I’m glad your trip is off to a good start.

9. Heather says:

Hooray! What a blessing Congratulations!!

10. Pete & Lins says:

It is SO great to see those pictures! Love to all 5 of you!

11. Cheryl Nill says:

Congratulations on being a Grandpa! Those are great pictures thank you for sharing them with us.

I see a distinct similarity in the two smiles in the 2nd shot. This should be blown up to 16×20 and framed…it’s a winner! And so’s Oscar! Way to go Rachel and John!

13. Denise says:

Oh wow…that is amazing…such an unspeakable moment between generations. Have fun!

14. Marcile says:

What a precious, tender meeting! I believe there is lots of music in those long fingers and that smile will have his Grandpa wrapped around them for a long time! Love to all.

15. Deborah says:

I’m just grinning, and grinning, and grinning, and grinning as I look at these two pictures. Has just MADE the start of my Sunday morning!

16. Mary says: